Saturday, March 8, 2008

Smoked Out

This will be a quick entry, mostly because the subject matter just makes me crazy. Do you smoke? If you've been a smoker for at least 10 years, you've probably tried to quit at least 20 times.

Attempts to stop smoking can become a second career. But it can be done.

Look, I believe in an adults right to do with his/her body as they wish, as long as it doesn't cause me or others either physical or economic harm. This isn't one of those 'truth' about the tobacco industry ads promos. Forget the industry for a moment.

I understand how hard it is to stop smoking. I was never a pack a day smoker, but smoked on and off for 10 years. When I started losing long term smoker loved ones and friends to cancer, I got on the good foot and extinguished that fire once and for all.

If you or someone you care about is trying to kick the habit once and for all, hypnosis is one of the most effective, proven methods for cessation. So, if you're tired of standing out in the rain huddled with your co-tokers, then hypnosis could be the powerful way to gain control and move on to a smoke-free life you've been looking for.

No comments: