Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.The flying, the falling, the being chased, the talking monkey. We've all awaken from dreams bewildered and freaked out. We know that the oddities we encounter in our sleep must mean something, but are at a loss of making heads or tails of it all.
For several years, I had a recurring dream about getting lost in a endless maze of hallways in my grade school while trying to catch up to my best friends. I'd wake up feeling relieved that it was only a dream but frustrated and at a loss for what it all meant well into my 20's. Once I discovered the dream's meaning, it stopped. Thankfully, I've not had that dream in 15 years.
What do our dreams tell us about ourselves? Why are some dream sensations and visions like flying or falling so universal? Are dreams premonitions? Do we really need Freudian psychoanalysis to help us interpret our dreams?
Unlock the key to your own dreams. Find out what your dreams mean, and most importantly how they can enhance your self-awareness and better your quality of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment