Perhaps an inherent challenge in writing a blog that suggests hypnosis for self-improvement and peak performance is that potentially interested readers might wonder:"Are you writing this blog because you are under hypnosis to do so. And, if you were under hypnosis, how would you know?"
"By reading this blog, am I being exposed to some hypnotic or subliminal messages as I read along?"
First, please be assured that the writer of this blog is NOT under any form of hypnosis directed towards producing these entries. I am presenting this information of my own free will and under no undue influence. No one has hypnotized me -- including myself -- to write this blog.
Second, please be assured that there are NO subliminal or hypnotic devices being used in this blog to persuade your interests in hypnosis.
Not only do I believe in free will, I believe in ethics. The fact that you are here and exploring the use of hypnosis as a tool to improve some area of your performance and quality of life demonstrates that you are open to the subject matter. Tampering with your ability to make your own decision as to whether or not hypnosis is for you would not be in either of our interests.
I strongly respect and support your right to make up your own mind.
My strong belief in free will is one of the key reasons why this blog was started. Contrary to some popular notions, hypnosis is not about placing people under a Zombie or Jedi-like mind control. Under hypnosis, people are actually acting within their own free will. Confused?
Click here NOW for frequently asked questions about hypnosis I thought might be helpful in explaining how hypnosis actually works. Just click the F.A.Q. at the top of the linked page.
And, not to worry - this information will not place you under hypnosis.
No comments:
Post a Comment