Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You and Wii Against the World

Point of fact:

There seems to be a direct correlation between the increasing circumference of my thighs and the increased hours of television I've logged in over the past few months.

Not good. Maybe that's why I need a Wii.

With gas prices going through the roof, my entertainment and travel budgets have tightened up and I've found myself spending more time in front of the ever convenient luxury of my Sony Bravia HD than I did just 4 months ago. Is this happening to you?

I remember when there were only 3 major television networks, and get this -- television broadcasts would actually end at 2 a.m. The days broadcast would come to a close with the play of the National Anthem, the screen would actually darken or go snowy until the morning news started at around 6 a.m. AMAZING!

Those days are so over. Television is the most pervasive entity in our homes. No need to go into all of the health related evils of being lured into television's non-stop 24 hour 200 channels plus addiction.

If you're looking for a way to curb back or finally kick your plug-in drug addiction, then put down that remote, and CLICK HERE NOW.

No comments: